måndag 25 februari 2013

MADBALL "Rebellion"

It´s time for some New York hardcore guys and girls! This time with a six track EP. I´ve known Madball since the mid 90´s when the hardcore movement in my country was biiig. I never really liked their early material. It was too lame and I didn´t like the vocals either in the beginning.The productions of their records wasn´t really good either. But around year 2000 they learnt how to produce a record and Freddy became a great vocalist. The sound became much heavier and the songs had more crunch than ever. I think "Infiltrate The System" is one of the absolute best modern  hardcore releases ever. It has a all the qualities you want from a great hardcore record. This record has the same sound and you have these mosh friendly songs all over the record. I don´t think it has world class "hits", but it serves very well as an appetizer for the next fullength record.
https://sv-se.facebook.com/madballNYC

7,5/10

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar